Friday, June 03, 2011

Belated birthday celebrations at Su Korean Cuisine [Poly Mates]

Met up with my poly mates at Far East Plaza to have Korean Cuisine. Photos and review of this restaurant can be view at here.


What a feast. Table all filled up with food! Can't wait to start eating 


Me with my big and small presents. Every presents wrapped up nicely waiting to be open. Every presents contains the thoughts and warm wishes of my friends. 


Bf and I with the presents. He must be envy of me. Haha.


Revealing all my presents. Loving all of them! 


But best of all, is the time that they are willing set aside to come out for a simple dinner, to catch up, to have a chat, to laugh together. Especially for Cindy who actually can go for her Company's outing which is a free 3D movie to Kungfu Panda. She even choose to come and give up that free movie. Appreciated this friendship deep from my heart. For those who can't make it, I can understand too, their work commitments and responsibilities but I appreciated their warm wishes too. For those who had wished me through other platforms, a BIG "Thank You" once again. It feels great to know there's people who remembered and make that effort to wish me. :) 

No comments: