Thursday, November 21, 2019

[SINGAPORE] EC House Launches EC Style Premium & LA Kids Cowboy - the First Family Cut & Style Concept Store

As a mother with a toddler girl, I am constantly searching for places from restaurants to shopping malls that are kid friendly so that I can bring my girl along. Recently, I found out about this joint collaboration between EC Style PREMIUM and LA Kids Cowboy that is the first in Singapore to offer the concept of a Parent-Child Haircut and Styling services.

Official Photo of the Store Front
Launch by EC House, customer visiting this outlet will be able to enjoy the services from both EC Style Premium and LA Kids Cowboy under one roof. It is also the first EC Style PREMIUM store to feature professional hair styling services, on top of the brand's renowned quick and fuss-free haircut services.

LED Display showcasing some of the gentleman's haircut style
Their new quality amenities and queue system also enhanced the efficiency for a haircut. Well-known for their bespoke gentleman's haircut services, LA Kids Cowboy offers the same sharp, edgy fashionable haircut and styling services for the kids.

Rena and me having a fun balloon fight! 
To be honest, my girl had never visited a proper hair salon since birth and I had been the one cutting her hair. I didn't really have the courage to bring her to a proper one as I'm afraid she would kick a big fuss. Even my hubby's hair was cut by me. Thus, I think it's time for all of us to get a proper haircut by the professionals hair stylish.

Rena is feeling curious about this new place
We started off with Rena at the left side of the outlet which was the LA Kids Cowboy. The friendly staff there first put my girl up on the booster seat and tried to lure her with the iPad, toys, lollipops, everything that kids would love. Initially, my girl was quite calm and I'm hopeful that she would remain this way throughout. However, the moment the hairstylist touched her hair, she wailed out loud.

Both of us covered in this super cute and colourful hairdressing cape that shield our clothings from the fallen hair
Next, they suggested that I carried her on my lap so that she would feel more assured. Just when I thought that this haircut session for my girl would be a disaster, one of the hairstylist, Chris thought of a way to distract her and that was to ask her questions and to get her to repeat after her. Although my girl was still crying, she did managed to get her first ever haircut done! Thank you to all the staffs there for being so patient, I'm so glad my girl got her first hair cut done here. It's super memorable. A pity we didn't took a video of the whole process. The funny part was when Rena saw herself in the mirror, she kept saying, “这个不一样。” (this looks different) 🤣

Official photo of how they style the girls hair
 Oh ya, they also provide girls with a hair makeover with complimentary hair-tying services and simple hair accessories! I can't wait for my girl to be big enough to doll up her hair!

My before and after comparison

Next was my turn to get my hair cut as I moved to the right side to EC Style PREMIUM. The hairstylist for me was Max and he did a great job in cutting a bob hairstyle for me! I didn't realized my hair looked so messy and ugly from the back. This was because I did not trimmed my hair regularly enough. The last I cut my hair was months ago. I felt so much fresher and neater with the new hair cut. I looked younger with the new hairstyle too.

Getting herself all wet and I didn't brought another set of clothings for changing

While I was having my haircut, my hubby took our girl out to the outdoor playground which was conveniently located just next to the hair salon outside the door. They sure had a lots of bonding time and getting all wet at the water features there.

Left view / Back view / Right view

Lastly, my hubby also got his hair cut by Max. It was overall a very pleasant haircut service for us.

S$15 NETT Price

The haircut and styling services cost only $15 nett for both children and adults regardless of your hair length or whatsoever. I felt that this was super worth it given that it's really a hard work trying to cut the kids hair. This place would definitely be the place I want to get my family's haircut done in future.

Happy and satisfied us after our hair cut! 

Highly recommended place to visit for a fuss free and fun family haircut and hair styling services at a great value price. Do note that they do not provide washing nor booking services. Just have to walk in and any of their hairstylist available will be able to cut for either the adults or kids.

Check them out for your next family hair cut session

EC Style PREMIUM X LA Kids Cowboy

Address:
1 Harbourfront Walk
#02-96
 Vivo City
Singapore 098585

Operating Hours: 
11.00am - 9.00pm daily

EC House
Website: http://ec-house.com.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ECHouseSG/

LA Barbershop
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/labarbershopsg/?hl=en
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LABarbershopSG/


XOXO



No comments: