Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kit Kat Christmas App - Christmas CrazyPrezzies #5 Naughty E-Card : Santa Claus


It's day two of the KL trip! Today is field trip and shopping day. While shopping at the Pavilion with some of the bloggers, spotted this unique green box of Kit Kat. Initially, I thought it was Wasabi flavour and the picture does looks as if it's two sushi covered entirely with wasabi, don't you agree? Thus I put it back on the shelf as I'm not a big fan of Wasabi. Later on, on closer look at the ingredients, I realised that it's not Wasabi, but is actually green pea! Officially known as Zunda ("Regional variety available in Yamagata, Miyagi and Fukushima prefecture. Mashed edamame beans flavour." Quoted from Wikipedia.) How I wish I can travel to Japan again. There's so many other interesting flavours of kit kat over there, just look at the long list of flavours on the Wikipedia page. I would also like to mention this blog post - thejapanguy as he also introduced and wrote a blog post on this same Kit Kat as me! 


As usua, it's time to visit the Kit Kat Singapore page on Facebook and play their Facebook Christmas App called Christmas CrazyPrezzies


Haha, I've gotten a naughty e-card which can be shared with 1 recipient each time.


"You'll never be able to guess what I got you this Christmas. Nothing should be very difficult to guess." Big headache on what presents to buy for the gift exchange meet up with friends. It's really getting harder and harder each year. 


Hmm, to whom should I send this to?


Decided to send it to Miki since I'm meeting her this coming Friday. So it's like asking her to guess what she will receive from me. Haha.


And she only have one chance. LOL! Okay, that's all for today. Tata and goodnight! 

2 comments:

g.ta said...

would have love it more if it's Kit Kat Wasabi!! =p
Cool app btw..=`)

ChewyJas said...

hehe , wasabi fan ! oh gosh , can't imagine if it's wasabi !!