Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kit Kat Christmas App - Christmas CrazyPrezzies #6 Naughty E-Card : Reindeer


It's the last day of the #NAPBAS KL trip. Overall, it was a great trip! Met a lot of bloggers, but not enough interactions with those from overseas. Made a new blogger friend with Amanda on the coach back, very nice to chat with so I gave her one kit kat as a parting gift. Hehe    


I guess I'll be getting an E-Card today.

And I'm right!

Please don't mind the very broken english of this message. It was afterall typed out by a reindeer. :P


Choosing friend time!

Greeting delivered. This time round, I removed the photo as the photo did not matched the receipient that I was sending to.

Haha. "Words, can never fully express how you made me feel. Half words work just fine." That explain the broken English. Interesting. Tata, it's getting closer and closer to Christmas time and I'll be super busy. So many things to do. Gosh. Stay tuned to my next post. I should be blogging about the #NAPBAS event soon! ;)

No comments: