Friday, December 16, 2011

Kit Kat Christmas App - Christmas CrazyPrezzies #4 Accessories - Eyewear


Whoa~ Just came back to my hotel room after the NAPBAS - Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards which was held at the Grand Ballroom of Putrajaya Marriott Hotel in KL, Malaysia. (Will blog about it when I'm back in SG) Majority of them have already headed out for the after party at Zouk, but feeling damn tired, I decided to give it a miss and stay in my hotel room to surf net and take my own sweet time to bath. Hehe. Don't wanna waste my effort and strength for carrying this heavy laptop here. Oh ya, I even brought along with me one packet of Kit Kat! Lalala.


Now, it's time to visit the Kit Kat Singapore page on Facebook and play their Facebook Christmas App called Christmas CrazyPrezzies.


Oh, gotten a Christmas Eye Wear.


Looks like birthday eye wear too.


Selecting friends.


Friend selected. Well, talking about eye wear, I super regret not getting myself a pair of contact lens to wear for the awards night just now. Everyone is so pretty and glamorous. I feel a bit odd wearing my spectacles and my evening dress. Okay, next time. Now, sleep. Tomorrow we will be going out for a tour. Tata. Goodnight. Stay tuned. 

No comments: