Saturday, November 12, 2011

ChocoMarvel 巧克力经喜 ~ Natural Menstrual Care

Emo :(

It's that time of the month again! Making me all moody with the cramps and backache that won't go away. I've cancelled two night activities both yesterday and today with my colleagues because I simply don't want to entertain anybody except to stay at home and lie on my bed under my blanket. The rain outside and somebody's comments didn't help to cheer me up but dampens my mood further. For that, I have a thought to share, "I'm living my own life now, I'm not living it for anybody, so don't judge me for the things I do or didn't do. My conscious is clear! You have your problems, I have mine too." One quote to share on top of that, "Never explain yourself. Your real friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it." 


I cheered up a little when I remembered I still have yet to try the ChocoMarvel sample that I received last month. It's just the right time to try this revolutionary product that is targeted to help ladies like me during this period of the month to manage the various symptoms and discomforts. Studies reveal that almost 80% of women suffer the following menstrual discomforts - abdominal pain, backache, pain in the inner thighs, bloating, nausea, diarrhea  constipation, headaches, breast tenderness, irritability and mood changes. On top of that, up to 50% of our daily requirement of iron were lost during each menstrual cycle. It even comes with an information brochure which is written in three languages - English, Chinese, Malay.    


Examining the ingredients carefully before consuming. I am what I eat right? So I better know what goes into my stomach. Hehe. The ingredients contains 
Chasteberry extract, angelica extract, ginger extrract, L-Theanine, Black sugar, Iron,Vitamin B Complex and Cocoa. The drink is also listed as vegetarian. 

https://www.facebook.com/ChocoMarvel


So this is how a Chasteberry looks like. The main ingredients in ChocoMarvel! Took this from their Facebook page. ChocoMarvel helps to promote blood circulation, replenish iron loss, relief of menstrual pain and discomfort.

Love the pink packaging of ChocoMarvel and my lovely cup from Stel~

Since having our monthly periods is inevitable, instead of letting it affects us, perhaps drinking this natural health supplements may be an ideal solutions to lessen our woes. It's suitable for long term consumption and derived from 100% natural ingredients.  


It's easy to prepare too. Just mix the whole contents with 150ml of hot water (80°C). Take it once to twice daily before or during menstruation.


Tadah, my cup of ChocoMarvel is ready for consumption! Though the ingredients listed inside make it sounds like a bitter herbal drink, the rich chocolate taste actually masked it well and it's quite enjoyable to consume when hot. I'm actually quite afraid of ginger taste but after drinking this, I can hardly taste any ginger except a mild peppery flavour in the throat. Miraculously, I did feel better and dozed off without tossing and turning due to the cramp.

If you think you would like to get a free sample for trying too, do like their Facebook page and click on the link Free ChocoMarvel Sample to get yours now. 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

ChocoMarvel Health Tips

- Doing light exercise will improve blood and oxygen circulation throughout the body.
- Avoid refined sugars, milk and fatty foods when menstruating
- Eating more fresh vegetables and whole grains can aids in relieving of constipation or indigestion when menstruating
- Avoid cold food and beverages when menstruating
- Avoid caffeine to prevent constriction of blood vessels and increased tension
- Meditate or get a massage to help your body relax
- Breathe deeply, relax, notice where you hold tension in your body and let it go.

No comments: