Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th - Smule : Magic Piano on iPhone 4


It's Friday the 13th but fear not, I have something good to share. Randomly found this app on the app store which is just amazing! It's called Magic Piano by Smule. This app keeps me entertained while waiting for my turn and also somehow make me realised my dream to be a great pianist. 

Click on this link to listen to me playing Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. 

OR

this link to hear me playing Gary Jules's Mad World

OR

this link to hear me playing the short and catchy The Entertainer.


I'm like on cloud 9 with this applications. These are the selections at the main screen. 


Now I've entered Songbook and finding songs to play. Have to follow the tap but the tempo and pause all that one have to get a good grip on it if not the whole song will sound terrible. 


Choose the World and one can hear songs played by others all over the world. 


Choose Solo Freestyle and the piana keyboard will appear. 
The normal one.


The circular one. 


The spiral one.

Try this app now and I guaranteed you to be hooked on to it.   

1 comment:

Kendra Bing said...

Discover news, videos and pics you otherwise wouldn't have at http://kendrabing.com . Or submit your blog posts to be part of the whole big collection.