Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dinner at Big O Cafe & Restaurant at Wheelock Place

Today is the last day of August and that means a lot of vouchers will expire today. To minimise the loss of utilising the vouchers, we picked this voucher from ANZ bank FKA RBS bank to dine at Big O for a 1-for-1 set meal offer.


Don't be mistaken that this restaurant serves pet food from the many photos of the cats and dogs plastered all over the wall. They really serve food for the humans. Perhaps the owner of the restaurant is a dog or cat lover.


The service here is great. Waitress are friendly and bothers to explain the menu to us. Waiter are initiative to get me an extra chair to put my bag on. Really thumbs up for that!


I think their cakes should be quite nice too but I never try it as I was already full after the main course.


A very big big bowl of soup. Was like half full after finishing it. Love the soup. It was thick and creamy not like some places which serves diluted soup.


Bf's steak. He commented that his was not medium rare but rare.


My babyback ribs with rice. Not bad.


After that we found this PEZ sweet which I used to eat when I was young but I never keep the toy. This time round, shall keep this Hello Kitty one. Bf says it's not the original Hello Kitty as she has a flower instead of ribbon.

No comments: