Saturday, August 28, 2010

AVATAR Special Edition 3D at West Mall


Learnt that Avatar is coming up with a Special Edition version from the Eng Wah's e-mailer and they are also giving out free poster for a minimum of 3 movie tickets purchased. Bf is a big fan of Avatar ever since we last watch it in the cinema 8 months back so it's not surprising that he asked me to watch it with him first thing on a Saturday morning. My indication that he is a big fan is the fact that he has re-watched the movie at least twice at home, he dreamt of living in Pandora, he loves the colour blue, he told me he wanted to go to South Africa for honeymoon! Although I am not as crazy as he is and I am definitely not someone who would watch the same movie twice as I find it a waste of time and money, I made an exception for this movie because I wanted to travel to Pandora again. Since my parents hasn't watched it before, I asked them to come along.  


The special edition consist of 9 more minutes of extra footage. Other than that, the storyline is exactly the same.


It's not hard to imagine how I would look like if I have my own Avatar. Just visit the website below and upload your photo and tadah. Haha. I don't think any Na'vi people wear spectacles in Pandora. They don't have computers, no Tvs, no books, nothing to spoil the eyes. All surrounds them are glow in the dark plants, wild animals. All they do is bond with the animals and plants and trees and they can survive.

No comments: