Friday, December 04, 2009

Won two contests

Hehe. Today was a delightful (trying to find another word for happy=P) day. Everyone has went to the expo in the morning for a kick off. Only me and another colleague at the office clearing our work. Missed the chance to watch Mary sing the company song.

Anyway I won two contests today. LOL. First was a blogging contest I took part in Sep. Didn't expect to win at all. The reward for this was a beauty hamper worth $56. Another prize was a pair of tickets to catch Raygun performing at Zirca. Heehee. Two good news in a day makes me happy all the way. However, I'm so so so so tired. I think I'm gonna sleep now before I fall sick and before another pimple pops up. Tomorrow there's a meeting again. I hope I don't have to say too much thing.

No comments: