Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last day of closing. chalk up close to $100k submission of premium in a day. :)

Happy 24th nov 09

24th of every month is celebration day cause we become bf gf on the 24th.
15th of every month is bubble tea day. Can't drink too much bubble tea cause fattening.
I don't know will we come up with some more unusual day to celebrate or not but I think it's good to have these kind of days to look forward to. Heehee.



West Coz Cafe at West Coast Plaza. Located in an isolated corner at the most top level of West Coast plaza. One would confused it with a coffee house but the fragrance of the curry fish head would makes one head turn.



They not only sells Chinese dish, even carter to western dish.



These are what we ordered.



Colourful ball ball Christmas tree just as colourful as my blouse.



Bf and I in normal mode.



Bf and I in sunset mode.

No comments: