Monday, August 24, 2009

Swensen 1-for-1 ice cream & dessert buffet @ ION Orchard

I'm so going to Swensen! I think most of us would be quite familiar with this slogen since it's on the TV advertisement frequently. Not only on TV, Swensen have also come out with lots of other promotions to boost their sales. One of which is a 1-for-1 ice cream and dessert buffet at their newly opened outlet in ION Orchard. Seriously, I've never been to an Ice-Cream buffet before and I think it's quite an innovative idea.





See! So many ice cream flavours and so many different toppings. Shiok!





The first thing I grab was the chocolate fondue with mashmellows. YUMMY! I really love mashmellows dipped in the thick chocolates and I don't think I'll ever get sick of eating them. Haha. Tried before watermelons dipped with chocolate and it's not bad too. Personally I don't like strawberries or banana dipped in chocolate even though this two fruits are also quite common ingrediates for chocolate fondue.





Many many different type of cakes to choose from. Carrot cake, chocolate mint cake etc etc.




This is also another type of cake. Those I ate for breakfast one.




Waffles, fresh from the oven and also have the maple syrup.




The menu for the ice crams flavours!





I've never seen so many flavours of ice cream to choose from. Headache what to choose, should go for novelty or go for those common flavours which we know would definitely be nice? We probably won't have the space in the stomach to tried all either. So I left the picking of flavours to him.





Chocolate fudge, butterscotch musmellows.





Him waiting for the preparation of the ice cream. Me at the table.




Haha. His creations. The second looks like breakfast cereal.




Because we don't want to just eat ice-cream and dessert so we ordered a main course before hand too but the waiter forgotten about this order and only served this when we almost finished trying the desserts. With a nearly full stomach, we still managed to finished this. We never waste food but after that, stomachache.

1 comment:

chris federick said...

Omg.... heaven!! I so wan to try it out too :D

nice blog btw.

-dotagaki-