Monday, June 01, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO JaS jaS ... me myself and I ~*




Happy Birthday to me~! Actual birthday on a Monday is quite sad. After all the fun during the weekend now have to come back to reality, back to work = Monday Blues. Stepped through the main door and was greeted with the DOA and staff and one of the staff handed me a donut. LOL, the donuts were for all the staffs to rewards us for our hard work and not just for me only. Went up to office and saw a present on my table from CL. Can sense that my colleagues have prepared something for me but still have to pretend like a normal day and do my normal things. After a while, I heard boss and the team singing birthday song. They began to comeout of the meeting room with Viv holding a cake in her hand! Although, it's quite expected, but the surprise is still there. Quite happy to get everyone's wishing me. J also handed me a present. Boss, LW and Pauline gave me ang baos. For lunch Mic treats me to Jap restaurant to eat. For the rest of the day, I don't really have much mood to work. Oops.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After work, father come and bring us to eat at Chinatown, the usual place where we would normally go when there's celebration. Bf bought a KT's mini cake, bro bought me a wallet and parents bought a big chocolate cake from Jane's Cake Station. Had a simple yet great birthday celebration today and I really thanks everyone who have wished me through any mode of medium. At the very least, it shows that these are the people who remembers my birthday. Even a simple sms "Happy Birthday" is enough to make my day. =)



6 comments:

LiS said...

haha.. so how long did u guys took to finish the big cake this time?

ChewyJas said...

how long ah.. sld be how short. My mum finished the whole cake the next morning. She loves sweet stuff.. ;)

LiS said...

oo-m-geee~ that's super duper FAST!! but i think u inherit some of her genes cos u hv a sweet tooth as well.. haha

ChewyJas said...

hahaha!~ you are so right abt this.. ;) *winks

Ah Leen said...

happY birthdaY tO yoU

happY birthdaY tO yoU

happY birthdaY tO neighbouR

happY birthdaY tO ♥yoU♥

Neighbour! Happy Belated 23rd Birthday to you! :D:D

ChewyJas said...

Thanks neighbour!~! :)