Sunday, September 20, 2020

[SUNDAY AT Clementi] Bober Tea Opening Special + KFC Ohayo Porridge

The iconic Giant Bober Tea Sculpture outside their latest outlet in Clementi


 I have many favourite bubble tea brands and Bober Tea is one of them. Whenever I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza Shopping Centre, I would definitely grabbed a cup of Bober Tea before heading home. So I was so happy to learn that they are opening up another outlet at Clementi which is even closer to home now. 

We chose the Brown Sugar Boba Fresh Milk ~ 
Super Cute Bear Cup!

As part of their Opening Special promotion, they held a giveaway for 5 days whereby the first 100 customers visiting can redeem either a 360ml Brown Sugar Boba Fresh Milk or 360ml Roasted Oolong Milk Tea on the house! Shared this with my friend in Clementi and together we met up on this Sunday morning to redeem it. 

KFC Ohayo Porridge for Breakfast

After getting our drinks, we went to have KFC for our breakfast. Tried the KFC Ohayo Porridge which is a new item on their menu. Similar to the KFC Original Recipe Porridge, whole pieces of chicken fillet chunks were used in the porridge. The only difference is the topping which now includes seaweed and sesame seed seasoning. Stirring in the Furikake added a new flavour to the porridge. Although I prefer the Original Recipe Porridge, I still enjoy having this bowl of hot and comforting Ohayo porridge as my breakfast. 


XOXO

No comments: