Saturday, April 28, 2018

[EVENT] Carousell 'All-You-Can-Stuff' Charity Clothes Buffet at The Centrepoint

In partnership with Frasers shopping malls, Carousell has recently launch something new known as the trusted meet-up spots. These are dedicated meet-up spots, conveniently located within the Frasers shopping malls making it safer and easier to buy, sell and connect with other users on the Singapore's biggest mobile classified marketplace platform. Being an avid Carousell user, I am in full support of this launch as I always prefer to complete my deals via meet-ups.

 

To kick-start the launch, a series of family-friendly events and treats will be organized within the next three months, starting with the Carousell Clothes Buffet happening at The Centrepoint this month. I decided to seize this chance to declutter and revamp my wardrobe by donating the clothes that I do not wear anymore to someone who might find it a treasure. 


Collection for clothes donation begins from 23 to 27 April and I went down on both Thursday and Friday to drop off my clothes. In total, I donated 31 lightly-worn pieces of clothing and actually I still have some more that I do not have the time to go through.


I went back again today for the actual Carousell clothes buffet happening over the weekend featuring an 'All-You-Can-Stuff' fundraising charity drive. The more clothes donated, the cheaper the buffet bag will be. Based on the number of clothes I donated, I am entitled to the highest 15% discount to buy the buffet bag. The normal ziplock buffet bag ranges from $5 to $15 depending on their size. There is also the premium buffet bag which seems to be able to hold more clothes than the ziplock bags. I choose to get the premium buffet bag at $17 after discount.


Everything I manage to stuff in the bag is mine to keep. It's a great way to add new styles and to know that all proceeds collected from the sales of buffet bags and remaining clothes will be donated to the charity.


These are the clothes that I managed to stuff from the clothes buffet. All of them seems fairly new to me and I can't wait to try them on after washing.   


Carousell's new trusted meet-up spots will be available from 28 April onwards for a limited time period only, so don't miss out and check them out to make meet-up deals even more fun! 


XOXO


No comments: