Tuesday, January 06, 2015

[Personal] 2015 Resolutions + OOTD + McDonald's X Line (Cony)

2015 RESOLUTIONS

This year I want to have more events invite and opportunities.

This year I need to believe and stay positive.

This year I am going to start keeping track of my life and my finances.

This year I am going to travel to at least one country with my family.

This year I am going to learn to cook.

What's yours?


For point 3 to be realistic, I would be posting more frequently, even if it's just a short personal photo post like this. I'm trying to take at least one (Outfit Of The Day) #OOTD photo every week. I have to constantly remind myself how lucky I am and remain positive. 


Nobody likes to see ugly things or hear sad stories. I've started to understand that. The way you dress, the way you talk, even the way you walk will determine what kind of person you are. As for events and opportunities, I will definitely have to be out there and participate. 


MCDONALDS X LINE


Cony is just like me, likes yummy food and cute stuff.

I will cheer for you! Happy selfie ^^ Ok, that's all for my short and sweet post! 

No comments: