Friday, February 01, 2013

[Review] BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip

February is a month of celebrating togetherness and love. With the upcoming Chinese New Year festival and Valentine's Day, how ready are you to look your best? 

In this post, I would like to share a newly launched beauty essential product that would definitely fits into our fast-paced lifestyle. And I would like to present BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip from Japan! 


If there is only room for one beauty item that you can carry out in your bag, this has to be the item. It's a beauty treat on the go.  


This is how the BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip looks like. This product stands out from the rest of the products in the market because of the convenience it brings. No more bringing out bottles of collagen pills or drinks that you scare might spill and dirty your bag. 

Each portable BRAND's InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Stripe contains a guilt-free 12kcal calories and weighs just a negligible 10 grams. There is simply no excuse that this small, slim and light product cannot fit into your handbags or your busy lifestyle! 

Picture credit to : http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-collagen.htm
Collagen is a fiber in the connective tissue throughout our bodies and it's most noticeable in the face area. As we age, the production of collagen in our bodies decreases and this consequence of this is sagging and wrinkles on our face. 

The high levels of free radicals that our skin is constantly exposed to on a daily basis due to our urban lifestyle is also damaging to our skin as well as causing the destruction of collagen. 

No matter how much make-up you apply onto your face, it's still not possible to hide the wrinkles if they were to appear on your face and you can no longer hide your actual age. Although we can't totally prevent wrinkles from forming, we can take measures to delay the process. 

App used: Oldify. 

This is how I'll looked like if I were to add another XX years to my age. I put XX years cause I can't predict how many more years before I'll looked old. It also depends on how I maintain my skin, etc. When I have so many wrinkles on my face, it's time to retire from the blogging scene and spend the rest of my life in a rocking chair or go Community Centre to play Tai-Chi since nobody would want to look at ugly photos. 

So, currently I just want to maintain my youthful look and take more pretty photos. No wonder my mum always ask me to eat the fish skin (which I will always peel off) and say it's good for me, etc. Haha.  

Knowing how important collagen is, I learn to appreciate BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip even more especially when I don't really take food with much collagen. 

The collagen peptides found in BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip possess a low molecular weight of only 3,000 Dalton which is 100 times smaller than native collagen. 

This means that the collagen is more readily digestible by the body to trigger the release of the essential building blocks for new collagen fibers in skin, in turn optimizing its efficacy in improving skin health.  



BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip has a unique way to combines its hydrolyzed deep sea fish-derived collagen with Niacinamide and Vitamin E. Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that provides skin cells the energy for growth and repair. Vitamin E is an indispensable antioxidant that protects the skin from aging effect. 

The best part is, after hearing so many good things about collagen, you must be wondering how this BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip right? Does it has a fishy taste? Or is it like chewing gel? Not to worry, as it contains premium kyoho grape juice to give it a delicious taste. Comes in a jelly form it can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere. 

  

Enjoying my BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip after a hard day at work. Keep in the fridge to enjoy it cold! After taking this for a few days, I can see the radiance in my skin. It's like glowing from within and I feel more energetic than usual too. 


The BRAND'S InnerShine Marine Collagen Essence Strip can be bought at all Watsons personal care stores. The recommended retail price is S$30.00 for a pack of 10 strips. For more information, please call BRAND'S Customer Care Line at 1800 732 4748 from 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays, or log on to


Thanks for reading! 

No comments: