Saturday, March 31, 2012

313@somerset : Green & Gorgeous Fashion Swap - Actual Day

Refer to previous blog post here for an introduction of this Green & Gorgeous Fashion Swap event and how I prepared my clothings for today's actual swapping. A short update here as my previous post ended with some bad experience on how the crew handled my clothes. On the very next working day, one of the staff sent me a very polite message through Facebook to explain and apologise. This is what I call service excellence. Big thanks to this Ms Lee for her prompt reply.


 

As this event was held at the outdoor area, I reached there early so that there's still sunlight for me to see the clothes and lesser crowds. After getting my goodie bag, I stepped in while bf went to to eat. The clothes are hang onto racks and all were labelled as Best Value or Moderate Value. The tickets I gotten are all Best Value and that is what I'm entitled to change for. I can't use my Best Value coupon to exchange for a moderate value clothes, even though the clothes I fancied are mostly at the moderate value rack. So every now and then, the staff will bring out new batches of clothes to replenish. As soon as the staff came out with a handful of clothes, everybody just swamp towards him. Some didn't even wait till he hang the clothes up onto the rack and tried to take it away from his hand! I think I spent about an hour plus before I finally chosen my 6 pieces of clothings.    


  
Before I left the event venue, I also pledge my commitment to Go Green for Mother Earth by signing on a glow-in-the-dark star and sticking it up on the board to form the Earth Hour 60+ logo.

Lunchie at Blue Mountain Cafe 


S$ 26.90 ++ Per Cup of KOPI LUWAK available here! Wanted to try but with this price, I can fill my stomach with a main course and dessert! 


So, ended up didn't try it. Till next time. Review to be posted soon. 

Free Slice of Cake at Chocolate Origin


 Yummylicious!!!

Clothes I swapped back! 


I have yet to try all the clothes. Hope I can wear them. Haha. 

No comments: