Thursday, October 13, 2011

Collection of complimentary FUNKTION® and Friends with Benefits tickets + Dinner at Nando's Bugis

I have three important tasks on hand. First is to collect two pairs of the FUNKTION®
 tickets which I've won from an online contest with SMa. Second is to collect a complimentary pair of Friends with Benefits movie ticket which is won from taking part in a My Sony's contest. Lastly is to meet bf for dinner. Hah. Okay, this shouldn't be considered a task but luckily all of the above mentioned are located at the same area.  


Judging from the many pages of the list of winners when I went to collect the tickets, it goes to show that I'm not the only one who've won. Read about my experience on this FUNKTION event here.


Won a complimentary pair of Friends with Benefits ticket from My Sony newsletter contest. Due to a system error which thwart my contest submission, I re-submitted my entry the second time. I'm really appreciative of the staff from My Sony Team who sent me an apologetic email to update me of this system error and allow me to re-submit my entry again. Therefore, please read my movie review here.


Met up with bf at Bugis Junction. Finally we decided to have dinner at Nando's. It's both our first time eating at this restaurant. 
Read my review here

No comments: