Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Media launch of WATSinside at Hard Rock Cafe


Received an invitation from Nuffnang to the media launch of WATSinside which is held at Hard Rock Cafe. Can you guess what is inside WATSinside? Is it a mystery giftbox? I asked my friend Pam to guess just by the name and she linked it to WhatsApp which is close to the actual answer. Both are must-have applications for smartphones! WhatsApp is more for chatting and sending media items while WATSinside is actually a lifestyle smartphone app with the tagline of "Your only App to Chill, Play and Relax". For the clubbers and partygoers, it's an app that allows us to fully enjoy the nightlife and entertainment scene. For the business owner, this is a cost saving and effective platform to reach out to the right consumer target market and also to promote your bars, pubs or clubs. To make WATSinside your ultimate marketing tools, do contact them at 6338 9989 or Email marketing@watsinside.com

Ah. What happened to the letter "d"? Now it has become Har Rock Cafe.  


It's my first time here. I really liked their guitars hand railings.


It's quite crowded inside and it's a standing area for us since the seats are for the diners.


This is one of the representative who went around guiding us batch by batch on how to use the app and also some of its functions. 


With this app, I can check in to the latest coolest party venue and it will auto be publish to my Facebook wall so I can share with my friends when I am now. 


Simply go to your app store to search for WATSinside and install it to your smartphone. I have already installed mine.


One of the coolest function of WATSinside is that I can view the listings of all the events highlights from different pubs and clubs, not only that I can also purchase tickets, register for an event, pre-order and pre-purchase of food and drinks just by using this app! Wow. Saves us a lot of time and trouble right? Let me show you how I registered for the upcoming WATSinside launch party at Zirca and get my mvites (Mobile invites).


After launching the application, you will come to this main menu page. Click on the Events icon and choose the event that you are interested to join.


After you've chosen the event that you are interested in, you will come to this screen whereby the time, venue and details are all presented here. Click on the "register" button (for mine, I've registered so it has become a mVite).


And this is the mVite that you just need to present on that day for your entrance. So easy right? Hurry and get this cool app install and try it for yourself. By the way, It's FREE!  


During the events, we were served free flow of beers and some finger food. There was this gigantic onion rings which is so big I think it can be my bracelet. Too bad I didn't get a photo of it. 


And we got to enjoy the live band too. Not only that, we also received a premium iPhone case from Lamch & Co. Pte Ltd. Really unique design. Thanks once again for the invitation. 

..............................................................

The photos below are taken by the WATSinside representatives which I have grabbed from their Facebook page. Cheers to the bloggers that went down that day and kept me accompany. 

No comments: