Saturday, April 23, 2011

Collection of prize for TANGS I AM SUPER DUPER Contest

After having pizza and honey glazed wings treated by my FSC in the office, I went down to Tangs Orchard to collect my prize (read my super duper winning entry here


WOW, I love their wallpaper.


Super duper happy to be the 3rd Prize winner!! Won myself a DC Comic DC Comic Superheroes collectibles(worth $180) and M.A.C gift-set (worth $150)! 


Double prize, double happiness! 


Since I have some time I decided to head up to level 4 to witness the big transformation of the children department to the current Stylespace on 4. This whole style place is divided into 3 themes - I Am Dynamite, I Am Fabulous and I Am Asia. I tried to take more photos with my iPhone but was stopped by one of the staff. She said that I can only take photos if I am using a lomo camera as there is a Lomofanatic contest going on. Okay, I wanted to protest and argue that I have an app on my iPhone that can take photos like the lomo camera too but well, better not argue too much and the prize I'm holding is getting heavier with each minutes so I left and went home.  

I Am Dynamite is all about the bright and loud colours combinations.

I Am Fabulous celebrates the glamour of Studio 54 era.

I Am Asia presents the best of regional and local fashions. 




Revealing what's inside the funky box. In my opinion, the box is already like a treasure box to me. It's in the shape of the Superman's logo decorated with the cover page of the superheroes comics. It has two clips securing by the side just like that of a briefcase.

 Before I opened the box, I am guessing that the collectibles they meant might be some figurines of the superheroes but I was wrong. Inside the box contains a organizer, a leather card holder, a belt, a t-shirt and a key-chain all by DC Comic 75. 

I love the key-chain the most, it's the superman logo whereby the letter "S" can be spin around. My itchy hand can't stop spinning it round and round. The black superman logo T-shirt is quite nice too but it's a size "XL"! I have to give it to my brother instead. The belt buckle is kinda heavy so I'm not sure whether I will use it. As for the organizer, I might used it to jot down my daily adventure. Hehe. The card holder I have no use of it yet. 

The other prize consist of a Mac lip and eye shadow colour palette and a eye pencil. Nice.

Once again, have to thanks Tangs for having this contest. Looking forward to participate more of Tangs contests and events. :)     

No comments: