Tuesday, October 05, 2010

KOI bubble tea at Clementi ~!


So elated to find out that KOI bubble tea has come to Clementi~!
Even though it's not located in the crowded City Vibe, Koi still managed to draw a large number of people forming a queue outside.
Certainly steals away alot of customers from the competitor's stall located inside the mall.



Bf managed to queue and get my cup of 75% sugar level milk tea :)

PS: Is the bubble tea craze on the rise again? Remember few years back when I was still schooling, everywhere I go I see a bubble tea outlet. Happy cup, each-a-cup, DeliCool, Quickly, etc were the earlier ones in the market. The stiff competitions back then makes the bubble tea shops gives out loyalty card. A piece of card that allows you to gain a chop when you purchase one cup of bubble tea. Once accumulated up to 10 chops, one can exchange the card for a free cup. Slowly, the craze fade off and alot of shops closed down. At a point of time, if I had the craving for bubble tea, I would need to take a train to other shopping centres to get one. Now, I see more and more oulets opening again. Beside Koi, there's also cup walker, Gong Cha and maybe more which I've never heard of. I just hope they will last long cause I'm a big fan of bubble tea. :P

No comments: