Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Happy birthday Jas Jas :P





31st May 2010
As the clock strike 12am to 1st June 2010, had a mini celebration at home with this chocolate birthday cake.


1st June 2010
Started my day with two mini cakes from mum as breakfast. So cute. Why am I being crowned the ~Little Miss Naughty~ title? After that mum told me this two mini cakes cost $6.10 just nice my birth date has got 6 and 1. Haha. Very creative mum.


Went to work as usual, they have meeting but before the meeting boss passed me a big birthday ang bao =D Heehee. After the meeting, boss treated us to lunch at Long Beach Seafood at Dempsey. His initial plan was to eat at Samy's Curry restaurant but what a coincident the restaurant was closed on tuesday. Boss made an impression when he commented on the flower crabs. Gained a free dessert for that. LOL. We ate lots of expansive delicacies that I normally won't eat unless attending wedding one. Like flower crab, tiger prawns, duck, fish, etc. All good food to sum it all.


After a heavy lunch, came back to office to work. Lucky, not much work and not too stressful today. When it's close to 5pm, Julie suddenly told me to go inside the meeting room as Cl is looking for me, I went in and Cl gave me a shocked face. Haha. She actually expect to gather everyone first before asking me to go in but I also didn't expect this year got cake. This is my third year celebrating my birthday here in this company. Last two years cake cutting was in the morning and there was no lunch. This year I thought the lunch has replaced the cake cutting session but no. Hehe. So nice and sweet of them. :)


For dinner, Bf asked me where I have in mind to go, but I have absolutely no idea. After a few aimless turns on the road, he brought me to his ex workplace, the Rendezvous Hotel for buffet. A very expansive meal also. :X

No comments: