Sunday, May 30, 2010

My bday Meet up - Just Acia and Partyworld

This year had a slightly different group of friends celebrating my birthday with me. Other then my 21st birthday, for the past few years, I usually celebrate my birthday with my Poly friends. This year round, don't know why, my usual group of friends are all BUSY with work, with studies, with exams, nobody have time to organised. Not a single e-mail was sent. One can even say that this few weeks won't be free. So fast to predict.

My this group of friends can be considered my Poly mates too but more of ex-colleagues. Really thankful for SY for organising, I know how hard it is to get everyone to be free and able to come out especially on a Sunday whereby some people probably prefer to laze at home. 

We had Just Acia for lunch and later sang our hearts out at Partyworld. They commented that it was hard to buy present for me and must buy many many small small items then can suits me. :) Haha. Got so difficult meh? I just want one iPhone can le :P HAHA. Okie, that iPhone should be I buy with bf sharing cost during December ba. Can't wait. :)  

No comments: