Friday, February 05, 2010

Spa Infinity - CNY Spa Party!

Often we might be afraid to leave our real contacts after a complimentary session of either spa, massage or gym. We are afraid that we would get pestered to sign packages with them. However, I usually leave my real contacts number and even if they do called me up, I would tell them sincerely instead of wasting time on me who don't appreciate packages, why not spend the time to call up other potential customers? So far, I have not met any nasty staff yet.

My first visit to Spa Infinity located at Far East Shopping Centre was last year October. I received an invitation by mail and I just went, I had an enjoyable massage session back then and was tempted to sign on their packages. Recently, I received an email from them inviting me for their Chinese New Year Spa Party as seen below.



All the exciting activities gave me another chance to visit them again. When I reached there, I went for the free buffet first. After eating, a lady was assigned to us and she led us for the free neck and shoulder massage. It was a short session of about 10 minutes but it still feels good. After which we tried the slimming. The slimming was using a suction effect which can be quite pain. Later, we also tried the Indian head massage. It was done with soft touches, not the usual massage with pressure. The soft touches and soothing music helps to calm one down and sleep better at night.

Lastly, we were briefed by Dr Dylan Altfeld a Chiropractic doctor about Chiropractic. Usually, when we go for massage, the masseurs would tell us that because we are too stress thus we have backache etc. However, for Chiropractic, it's simply the opposite. From what I gathered during the 15 minutes talk, our usual dizziness, headache, nervousness etc might be due to our structure of our spine and how to we get well? We can simply seek help from Dr Dylan. He is able to correct the spine with his magic hand. We went for consultation and found that both bf and my spine had very poor foundation but we didn't sign on the treatment since it was very late already. We were the last few left and most of the staff has gone off already. He bid us farewell with a "good luck". We left the place at about 10pm and the manager still see us to the door with warm smiles and goodbyes. Overall, I am very satisfied for this party they've organized. Hope to received more offers soon.

No comments: