Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Movie - Tooth Fairy + Dinner @ Just Acia



Today is the last day of the Tangs bazzar at Suntec Convention Hall 401 so I went there to take a look. Went in empty handed and came out empty handed. There's not much happening at the other Halls and the whole convention centre is empty like a ghost town. Only 401 is opened. Feeling a bit disappointed that I didn't managed to buy anything, called bf and we went down to the fountain of wealth for a place for dinner. Walk one round but nothing suits me again. Then, bf asked wanna go watch movie? I agreed since it's still early. My FSC has just given me two free Golden Village movie vouchers (FREE movie tickets again!) that expires this month, so we thought better utilized that quick. Drive to Marina Square and exchanged the vouchers for our two tickets. What a coincident I got to enjoy the Ladies Movie Night Promotion. Got a FREE drink and foldable bag as I'm a GV Movie Club member!

Goodie bag said to be worth more than $150 contains:

- Dorothy Perkins - 40% off 2nd piece
- Fitness First 3 Day Pass
- iSpa Facial or Massage Treatment voucher worth $128
- Optical 88 $10 Voucher
- Stardust by John Little - $5 Voucher
- Stardust by John Little - Nude Foundation Wedge worth $4.90
- GV Foldable Shopping Bag
- GV $2 Movie Voucher
- Fresh Apple

(also a copy of expired magazine)






We had herbal chicken with rice, set meal, large chicken wings set and dumpling soup.





Minnie with BUN BUN SHOE xD LOL



No comments: