Thursday, January 14, 2010

当我们同在一起 should be renamed to 当我们同小杯在一起

I started watching 9pm drama "当我们同在一起" on channel 8 again. Had watched a few episode in the beginning part but found the plot too boring so never continue to watch. However, lately (since yesterday) being too tired to do any other things (other things actually just refer to on-ing my laptop and once I on my laptop, I have to think of what to blog, what to chat about if someone MSN me, what songs to listen, what games to play on facebook, taking part in contests etc etc etc.) and so I just wanted to sit on the sofa and let my mind absorbed what is happening in the show without having to think too much.



The good thing about mediacorp drama is that one is never too lost even if you have missed a few episode in between. Just like this drama, there's so many flashbacks of the actors and actresses that me as a viewer can straight away link to what happened to the characters in between. The flashback of 林小杯 confessing to what happened to him to 慧敏 when he was in Holland, the confessing that the Yixin was actually 小杯's son by 剑虹 in the hospital today. Actually before she said that, I already knew from yesterday episode. So predictable right?

Anyway, one last conclusion I had to make, this show should just change its' title to 当我们同小杯在一起! Why? Cause all the three main female characters are madly in love with this
小杯. That is even though he's not the only male character inside the show.



and



and



They all love . . .



As this show is coming to an end soon, I wonder will it be as usual a happy ending since now
剑虹 is diagnosed to have a tumor in her brain. She's like the kindest person in the show yet she contracted such an illness. I think high chance she will survive ba. Tomorrow is just the second last episode. Still have monday for her to survive. Even 金好 attempt to commit suicide failed and in the end she was saved at the very very last minute. How can 剑虹 die right? Somemore, if she dies, how to 同在一起 (be together)? Haha. Okay la, we shall stay tuned for the ending and now I'm going to do my one million and one things online le. Bye.

PS: Images are from Mediacorp website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I agree...

Isaac said...

Hi! Nanged as I absolutely agree on this.

Mediacorp should change show genres instead of keep directing shows in the 70s. They should do some period dramas instead