Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lovely Sweetheart Vday Tree + Fisherios Fish N Chips @ Bugis & 5 GV tickets from Singapore 2010 Odyssey

I think I don't have to blog too much since the title of the post has already revealed everything.




I really love this Sweetheart Valentine's Day Tree. It's the same tree used during Christmas just that they've changed the decorations. I know it's the same tree because photos of the Christmas tree can be found in one of my previous post. The crown on top of the tree is the same right? Took two photo of it at two different angle. I prefer the second one though.



Tucked somewhere in the middle of at the basement of Bugis Junction, we've chosen to have our dinner here. It was a right choice as the food are not so expansive but still got standard.





Bf with his Airflown Striploin and me with my Breaded Salmon Bento.

....................................................................

Thanks to the staff at Text 100 that I received the 5 GV movie tickets couriered to my doorstep. Due to the misunderstanding that caused bf to make a wasted trip down on a Saturday.

2 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

singapore the best

from Nikel Khor

ChewyJas said...

haha thanks, msia also very nice what.. so many places can explore...