Friday, July 24, 2009

Our 2 years 4 months celebration @ Aerin's Raffles City + Funny Mannequin + CHEAPEST Shop in SG

Went to Raffles City thinking that I can redeemed a free SK II 30ml miracle water sample, however it was already out of stock. Another sample too. This shows how fast free gifts got snapped up like hot cakes.


Radomly, bf and I choose this restaurant called Aerin's. By the rate I'm eating all these good food, I think I am eligible to start a food blog soon. Wahaha. There's this chinese saying 能吃是福. So I never felt that eating good food is a sin, anyway, we worked hard to get the salary and we should pampered ourselves once in a while.


I kind of love the ambiance there. Having dinner next to the Raffles City fountain, hearing the water splashing with a rhythematic tune. It's also a good place to watch people walks by and get people-watched with it's open-setting.








The menu that offers a wide range of food.



Our drinks.















The baked apple and Rhubard Pie.

Beneath the vanilla ice cream and
the crispy pastry, you can find a sweet and sour mixture of apples.







See the many awards they've gotten?




We saw these two mannequin with postures that straight away reminds us of what we learnt during BTT. The traffic police signals. Of course the two mannequin have a better pose.

<-- All vehicles from all direction to STOP.






















Vehicles from the front and back to stop.
Vehicles from the left and right may proceed.





My present to love love. Big size hor? It looks so ridiculous on my small feet. My feet only size 5 and his is size 11!








Next, we found Singapore's CHEAPEST shop. Look at their signboard! Indeed, the goods inside are all cheap. T-shirt selling at $1.90. Even cheaper then pasam malam, I tell you.











*Blogger is so screwed up, messed up my photos and I can't arrange them accordingly. Must be some bugs error. Argh*

No comments: