Friday, July 03, 2009

Father's Bday @ Tiong Bahru - Xiao Xuan Feng

We celebrated my father's birthday at Xiao Xuan Feng - Tiong Bahru.
Just a plain celebration where we came together to eat eat and chat chat together.
Before that, i had an silly argument with my father over one silly topic - Lifts.
You see ah, when we take lifts, we press the direction that we wanted to go one right?
Like if I'm at 7th floor and I wanted to go down, so I press the down arrow ma.
However, my father say this is not the case and don't listen to my explanation!!! So mad. >_<
His argument is that you have to see which floor the lift is at then you press.
Like you are at 7th floor again, then the lift is at 5th floor, you want to go to 1st floor, so instead of pressing down, you have to press up to get the lift to come up! Bf, Bro and I couldn't agree with his point of view. He couldn't agree with ours either and say he have real life experience blar blar blar. I stayed at the 11th floor ma, then if I see someone press the up button when he/she actually wants to go down, Then I will press down arrow, then I will be very pek chek one because the lift door will open twice! So now I feel more pek chek that my father belongs to this category of people! Argh. Lucky dinner time we skipped this topic totally, if not I think can go on and on. Lol.




Hot pot of chrysanthemum



The durian filling inside these durian puff are extremely SWEET! I swear they added sugar inside!!!


Our side dishes. Best is the Onion pancake. Yum Yum~


Group photo. I look chubby in this pic. Boo


Our dish!

..........................................................................

To end today's post, let me share a funny photo of bf:-

Ta dah!

Bf pretending to drink coke out of a gummy!!!
The gummy is unusually bigger size then those you normally see.




2 comments:

LiS said...

can understand where u are coming from. i get v frustrated when my neighbours did that too! waste ppl's time... luckily nowadays i seldom encounter this bcos i dun really bump into much pple taking lift at e same time as me.

ChewyJas said...

i still take the same lift with lots of pple usually during the morning but now most of them didn't press the wrong lift button