Tuesday, February 14, 2017

[Personal] Pregnancy Journal #3 ~ A Letter to Baby Rena

Dear Rena,

Today you are 32 weeks and 3 days old in my womb. did the last trimester scan and you were already in the head down, face down position, which is good. Counting down to the estimated due date, in less than 2 months time, you will soon be in our arms instead of being surrounded by the amniotic fluid. You will be able to see this colourful and beautiful world and get to experience new things everyday. While you will be learning a lot of things, Mummy and Daddy are learning with you too as it's our first time stepping into parenthood. You don't come to us with an instruction manual and it's a learning process we have to go through.

Sometimes, it's still hard to believe that I'm gonna be a mummy soon and you're my daughter and how we will be in each other's live forever. I think about you everyday, it's a special bonding between us. I enjoyed talking and singing to you, feeling your little movements and the occasional jabs in my ribs even though I have no idea what you look like.

I hope I can be a good mother to you, be there for you through the happy and tough times ahead. I promise to love you and to inspire you but I can't promise to pave out a life that is smooth cause one day you will experience heartbreaks, grief and many other emotions, That's just life.   

I hope for you, my daughter, that you will be happy with a beautiful and kind heart to bless others with. To have passion in the things you do and care for, to love boldly and choose love wisely because you are worth it. To be a strong woman and don't let any setback sets you down. 

So keep growing and we'll meet in a few weeks times!   

Love you,
Mummy

I KNEW I LOVE YOU BEFORE I MET YOU


XOXO

No comments: