Saturday, January 02, 2016

[EVENT LISTING] My Little Pony: Friendship Run 2016 on 28 February, 2016 at Sentosa


This February, come and celebrate the magic of friendship at the My Little Pony: Friendship Run 2016! Get a chance to meet your favourite ponies - Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash at Singapore's very first My Little Pony: Friendship Run under license from Hasbro, Inc.


With three different categories to choose from, it would definitely be a fun time at the My Little Pony: Friendship Run 2016, which will be held at Sentosa Palawan Green on Sunday, 28 February. at 8am. For me, I would be taking part in the 6KM Bestie Run with Jessie who asked me along! Thank you, Jessie! I think it would be fun and motivating to run with a friend. This would also mark my first run in 2016.


Runners can look forward to a series of fun-filled fringe activities during and after the run. There would be 4 different zones which I believe will be nicely decorated - 'Bubbles in the Air', 'Sparkle Zone', 'Rainbow Zone' and the 'Say Cheese Zone'. Not only that, there would be quests to complete too! Some of the post-race activities include My Little Pony Fashion Show, My Little Pony Meet and Greet Session, photo booths and etc.


Runners for My Little Pony: Friendship Run 2016 will be entitled to a runner tee, race bib, exclusive finisher medal, My Little Pony plushie and drawstring bag, as well as free entry to Sentosa! 

Registration is now open so sign up early to enjoy the early bird promotions from now till 15 January 2016. Registration will close on 12 February 2016 or once all available run slots are sold out.


For ticket purchases and more information, please visit

www.mylittleponyrun.com.sg

or

follow them on their Facebook page for more updates at 

www.facebook.com/mylittleponyrun/

XOXO

No comments: