Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Sentosa Events - Sentosa Spooktacular + Amara Sanctuary Wedding Show + Soulscape

October is a happening month for me. So far, I've got three events happening at Sentosa, two of them are for media invites and one of them is a personal event. I'm really looking forward to all these events with much anticipation. In this post, I shall share some highlights of these events. 


Foreseeing that I would be going to Sentosa quite often, I redeemed the Sentosa Islander Card with the Starhub Rewards Point. As it takes 2-3 weeks for the original card to be mailed to me, I went down to get a temporary pass (can last for 7 days) that would allow me free entry into Sentosa. 


Now time for the highlights of these three upcoming events. 

***

SENTOSA SPOOKTACULAR


October is the month for Halloween. Just in Sentosa alone, there's the Halloween Horror Nights 4 at RWS and Sentosa Spooktacular at Fort Siloso. Last year, I've been to Sentosa Spooktacular 2013 and it was really awesome. Read my post for Sentosa Spooktacular 2013 here. Under the partnership with GTH (GMM Tai Hub Co. Ltd.) - one of Thailand's leading movie studio, the trails were really created with the theme of the different Thai Horror movies and was really scary. This year the haunted houses are also based on different Thai Horror movies. 


 For more information and online ticketing purchase, please visit 


Amara Sanctuary Wedding Show


Did some research on the venue for wedding and came across some really nice wedding photos of other couples taken at the Amara Sanctuary Resort, what really attracts me is their glass pavilion. I would love to have an outdoor solemnization but I can't play God and make sure that it doesn't rain on that day. The glass pavilion at Amara Sanctuary Resort makes a perfect choice as it's situated in the resort's lushly landscaped grounds. It's fully covered and it's air-conditioned. Just nice as I was browsing through their website, I saw that they are having a Wedding Show and thus I RSVP for it.


SOULSCAPE


SOULSCAPE, Singapore's first iconic Yoga and Fitness festival, organised by health and wellness digital magazine and platform - intheLoop will be held on 25 October 2014 (4pm till late) at the Sentosa's Tanjong Beach Club. 


This one-of-a-kind evening of discovery will offer Yoga and movement workshops by local and regional instructors, fringe activities, a lifestyle and welllness market, world music and a dance party.

The highlights of the event include a sunset flow and starry night yoga rave session to live beats, an after party with renowned DJs, a holistic lifestyle marketplace, and fringe activities from slacklining to calisthenics. Participants will be decked in luminous body paint and strapped with glowsticks. This night-time Yoga and Music event is definitely going to be a unique blend of health and fitness activities which incorporate different forms of Yoga and functional movement. 

This event hopes to gather like-minded people of all ages, Seniors can join in the sunset yoga for a slower paced flow and kids can be kept occupied at their corner with yoga, sandcastle building and arts and crafts. 

"We are creating an atmosphere where people will experience something new and unforgettable. It is an evening for them to get-away and explore, be mindful and reconnect with themselves and with nature," says Theresa Shan, Yoga Advisor to intheLoop.


*** The first 100 to arrive will receive a premium sports water bottles worth $25 each. ***

For more information and online ticket purchases, please visit 



Alright, so these are the few events happening in Sentosa that will keep me occupied (along with other events). So stay tuned to my upcoming posts as I will share on my experiences after attending these events.

 Thank you for reading!   

No comments: