Thursday, June 12, 2014

Taylor Swift Red Tour Singapore 2014 at Singapore Indoor Stadium


The Red Tour by Taylor Swift was launched in support of her fourth album, Red (2012). The tour began on 13 March 2013 in Omaha, Nebraska and Singapore marks the last night and performance on 12 June 2014 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. My Company was the Official Sponsor for this concert and thus did some campaigns for this. 


Was really lucky when Mich gave us her pair of tickets. THANK YOU! A few of her songs which I really really like before I went to her concert are, "You Belong With Me", "Love Story", "I Knew You Were Trouble", "Teardrops On My Guitar". I admit that I don't know much of her songs but after this concert, I've added a few more of her songs to my favourite list.   


Prior to the concert, some merchandise were sold, and there's even a booth by Cornetto giving out Taylor Swift Red Limited Edition Ice-Cream! 


Band performing to the song "Radioactive" before the appearance of Taylor Swift. 


It was a totally enjoyable concert. A total of 13 songs were sang in this order. 

1. State of Grace
2. Holy Ground
3. Red
4. The Lucky One
5. Mean
6. 22
7. You Belong with Me
8. Teardrops on My Guitar
9. Sparks Fly
10. I Knew You Were Trouble
11. All Too Well
12. Love Story
13. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

The songs flows quite well in this arrangement. Just look at the titles of the songs, it does form some sort of story. In the State of Grace, on the Holy Ground, stood a man dressed in Red, he was The Lucky One but he was also quite Mean. Aged 22 this year, he insisted that you belong with me. When that didn't happened, there were teardrops on my guitar. Knew another guy and Sparks Fly, I knew you were trouble when u walked in, it's all too well that it's just a love story and we are never ever getting back together. 


Taylor Swift's signature singing pose! 

PHOTOS












VIDEOS


Showing Taylor Swift's talent for music ever since she was a baby! Really amazing! 


Holy Ground. Love the part where she started hitting the container drums. An energetic song for to start the concert. 


The Lucky One and she changed to a red dress. So smart of her to know red is an auspicious colour to the Chinese. The movements between the dancers and her is so well coordinated. 


Mean. With animated carousel as background. Pretty.


I don't know 'bout you, I'm feeling 22. She stepped down from the stage and mingle with the fans and later moved to a smaller stage in the middle of the audience.


You belong with me!!! I'm practically screaming to this song! So talented, love her more as she played the guitar. Solo on the smaller stage.


I knew you were trouble. Back to the main stage with the dancers. 


All too well. After all the dancing, it's time to slow down the tempo and sing a slower song. Playing the piano. 


Love Story. The classic song. After this song, she went backstage.


We are never ever getting back together is the grand finale. 


Thank you Taylor Swift for the great performance. With sweats and tears, songs and dances. It's a truly enjoyable performance!

No comments: