Saturday, December 07, 2013

Olay Aquaction Party at Wavehouse Sentosa


The Olay Aquaction Party was held at Wavehouse Sentosa to introduce their new range of Hydration skincare products, Olay Aquaction. Promise to deliver a new standard of hydration that keeps skin firm and elastic for up to 24 hour and for this, Angelababy is chosen to be their spokeperson. 


Some useful information. It's important to keep our skin hydrated cause it's so easy to be dehydrated due to climate factor or the fact that most of us worked in an air-conditioned environment. 


Hydration means lots and lots of water and water is usually linked to the colour Blue. Thus, everything we got is kind of in a blue theme. Blue cupcakes, blue drinks, blue goodie bag. I also wear blue to suit the theme. 


Love the sun, sea, sand and my friends who I went with. We took a lot of photos as there was an instant photo booth that prints out photos we uploaded with the given hashtag. Oh, and it was so hot that day I got sun-burnt back when I went home. Here I am attending a hydrating event and I got dehydrated. Boo.


Didn't bring extra clothing so I didn't try their FlowBarrel surfing that is on the house. 


So, Ms Lora and I went to try their other activities. Complimentary nail art. Only two designs available for their stick-on stickers. 


Just for fun Airbrush Tattoo that looks like the real thing and it's done within minutes without any pain. So cool, Ms Lora got it on her arm while I did it on my ankle. Haha, first purple hair, now tattoo. Got commented that I'm getting more and more rebellious. LOLOL. I say YOLO. When you think of something you want to do, just do it. However, I will never get myself a permanent tattoo, don't worry, cause I'm super scare of blood and pain one.



Organic Cold Pressed Juices from Hic Juice to the rescue. Time to hydrate my body with lots of fluid. Their ABC (Apple, Beetroot, Carrot) flavour juice is quite nice. Tried the other one with Celery, wheatgrass and one other ingredient and it taste too raw for my liking. 


A paper clip tree abstract art spotted while we were leaving to take the shuttle bus to end this post. Thanks Jessie for sharing this event with me. 

No comments: