Sunday, November 24, 2013

Order delicious food online for delivery through Foodpanda.sg


Thanks to foodpanda.sg, delicious food is now just a click away! foodpanda.sg is an online food delivery portal that allows consumers to order food from popular restaurants all over Singapore. 


Every week, there will be different deals from the different restaurants and these are the deals of the week. 


There are currently over 200 restaurants that Foodpanda is collaborating with so there's definitely enough variety of food to choose from even if you order food online everyday! I've decided to try out this service myself today and I think it's worth a mention on my blog. I've already spotted a few of my favourite restaurants listed under their top restaurants category.  


When you enter in their website, you would be asked to key in your postal code. After keying in the postal code, the website will filter out the list of restaurants that is able to deliver to my location. Totally skipped the hassle of trying to find out if this restaurant offers delivery or not.


They've even listed out the delivery charges, estimated delivery time, minimum amount required to order and the ratings. Again, you are able to filter the results further by checking the boxes at the left side. 


This is the restaurant I picked


The prices are stated clearly beside each items and on the right is the summary of the items that you've added to the order. The only drawback for this restaurant is that they do not post photos for me to rely on. Sometimes, I choose what to eat from the photos I see on the menu. Sakae Sushi posted mouth-watering photos on the website though. 


Once the order is checked out, you will come to the confirmation page. It's that fast and easy! Furthermore, I choose cash on delivery so I don't even need to enter my credit card details. 


The email and SMS confirmation came in 5 minutes after everything was confirmed. 


Yummy dinner for the whole family was delivered right to my doorstep in less than 60 minutes. Actually it took only about 30 minutes. It's faster than expected also because of the fact that the restaurant is located in the area I stayed too. Food is good but they forget to pack in my free OZ brownie that I'm supposed to get for spending above $50 which is stated in the deal.  


Enjoying good food at the comfort of my house. The good thing about eating at home is that I can wear my comfortable top and shorts instead of having to dress up to go out for a meal at the restaurant itself. Everything is packed in disposable boxes and cutlery so there's no need to wash up after eating. So easy and convenient.   


Alright Foodpanda is available on your smartphone too! So, go ahead and order your next meal online at 




No comments: