Sunday, November 03, 2013

[New Product] F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Yuzu mixed juice

The last time when F&N introduced the new Fruit Tree Fresh No Sugar Added Red Grape Mixed Juice, I was so in love with that flavour that I'll always buy it over other drinks. 


Now, F&N has came up with a new product, F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Yuzu mixed juice and I'm eager to drink it to find out its taste!


Don't be confused by its Chinese name 柚子 that we refer to as the pomelo. This Yuzu 柚子 (or better known as 香橙) is a citrus fruit originated in China which was later introduced to Japan and Korea whereby they are widely cultivated for three purposes, culinary, hot bathing and medicinal. 

The Yuzu fruit has been gaining popularity in recent years even beyond the shores of Japan as it is found to be a wonderful source of antioxidants, that is beneficial to our health as well as skin. 


F&N Fruit Tree Fresh brings the superior taste of Yuzu directly from Japan and all the goodness of the fruit, closer to home and make them readily available with its newly launched F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Yuzu Mixed Juice, the latest addition to the F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Juice range. 

I bought two bottles of the Yuzu drink as I was out the whole day and have to replenish myself with lots of water and Vitamin C in order to stay healthy.


When I opened the bottle cap of the F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Yuzu Mixed Juice, I could smell its sensational citrus fragrance. I find the taste really refreshing, which is like a little bit of lemon or grapefruit and there's even real orange pulp bites in the juice to complete this unique taste sensation. Great thirst quencher.  


Loaded with three times the amount of Vitamin C a lemon has, drinking a glass of F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Yuzu Mixed Juice everyday already meets our daily Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for Vitamin C. I read that the Yuzu juice can also be added to create a zesty cup of mojito drink too. Shall try it next time when I'm more free. So chill and grab that bottle of F&N Fruit Tree Fresh Yuzu Mixed Juice.    

No comments: