Thursday, September 20, 2012

Zadig & Voltaire Fall/Winter Private Event


Remember my last post introducing the new icon Camille Rowe being the new face for Zadig & Voltaire? You can refer back here. Today, Jessie, Terence and I went for their private event to witness their Fall/Winter 2012 collections in their store at MBS. 

Let's have some small bites and sparkling wine to begin with. 


A look inside their store. There was overwhelming of guests and the crowd control was not sufficient. We couldn't really see the make-up session that was being held at the other side. 


The clothings there are pretty nice, I saw a few designs (with butterfly prints) that I really like a lot but as we check out the prices we got a shock. Hmmm. 


The male and female models walking in. We were a bit disappointed as the show was not very organised so we left slightly early. We didn't even know when the models are coming in, and they have to squeeze through the crowd to get into the shop. We do get a very close glimpse of them though. Since it's the fall/winter collections, most of their clothes are matched with thick jackets and long sleeves top but I wonder how cold can Singapore get? 


A group photo of Terence, Wendy, Jessie and me. Cheers! 


Thanks Zadig & Voltaire for the invites and the vouchers. 


End my post with some of the Zadig & Voltaire accessories that I liked very much. Thanks for reading! ^^

No comments: