My brother just came back from his trip to China. Since he went to Shenzhen, he brought back a lot of electronics because they were really cheap. One of the items he bought was a Karaoke set which he got it for like $300+. He invited us to his house to try out the system and also to celebration Mother's Day.
After lunch, my daughter and I started singing. The system was good but we had to download the songs beforehand, and most of the newer songs were not available. It was great playing and listening to oldies as it comes with a speaker.
I received some Ribena Blackcurrent products from Try & Review so I brought them along for photo shoot and to share with my family.
After that, we played Rabbids: Party of Legends on the Switch. It's a fun multiplayer games. My mom joined us too and we had so much fun playing all the mini-games!
We enjoyed our Mother's Day dinner at the newly opened, air-conditioned FoodCity at Senja Close. It was great value for money and the food was really delicious. Would definitely be back again. I love spending Sundays with my family. My parents are getting older which is why family time is very important to me. I will usually set aside Sunday for my parents to come over and have meals together. It’s also the only day I can fully rest and recharge and do housework before the hectic school and work week starts, which is also why if I go out on Saturday, it’s usually packed with all the places or events I wanted to go.
XOXO




No comments:
Post a Comment