Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shana Fall/Winter 12 Launch‏

It's a ladies day out with Jessie and Shu Qing to the Shana Fall/Winter 12 launch at the Bugis+ outlet. Shana is Spain's fast growing fashion concept which has already opened two boutiques in Singapore, one at JCube and the other at Bugis+.  


While waiting for my friends to come, I stood and watched a little hip-hop dance performed by them. At the same time, they were also giving out $10 Shana gift voucher and encourage me to visit Shana which is at level 2. I find this a very good marketing strategy to attract passer-by though I didn't tell them I was already planning to go. 


When we arrived at the shop, we were welcomed with blasting k-pop songs and another dance performance put up for the shoppers. Pokka's Maracuya Passion fruit flavoured Sparkling juice, assorted candies in a bag and a cup of Berry Lite Yoghurt were also provided at one corner of the shop. Sweet! 


A mini contest was held whereby selected contestants have to choose and match clothes in the shop and the judge to select one best-dressed to walk away with more Shana vouchers! 


I'm loving the pastel coloured pants! Shoppers will definitely be spoilt for choice at Shana with the latest trend and vibrant style of their clothing, accessories, footwear and even bags that were sold in the shop. Not only that, the price were also very much affordable.  


Even I also cannot resist and bought myself a Chaqueta ML Hilo Combi (Pink and black jacket) for $29.90 and a Tiger blouse for $17.90. Tiger represent me. Haha. Those who knows me well  will know why I say that. Total spending is $37.80 after the $10 off. It's another shopping choice for me! Hehe.

- All photo collages done in this post were make possible with the Smilebox program -

No comments: