Sunday, March 04, 2012

West Side Jam at Raffles Marina Singapore


Went to give support to my fellow associates who were tending the stalls at the West Side Jam event at Raffles Marina Singapore. If you are like me who have never been to this type of places before and have to guess where this place is located. Most probably, you would have thought it's either at Raffles Place or Marina Bay area right? If you are guessing this two places, then you are wrong. Raffles Marina is actually located at 10 Tuas West Drive 638404. (See Map below from Street Directory)


Luckily, the taxi driver knew this place and he went on to chat with us on how he was approached to park his yacht there before but it was so expansive costing like $3k per month that he decided to park at Thailand. 


The afternoon scorching sun. Luckily, I wore my cap out. I think this is the hottest area in Singapore. Without any shade from tall buildings. Just many many yachts. It's no wonder many of them who were on shifts yesterday posted photos of them getting sun burnt.


With some of my fellow associates and the overview of the stalls there. Mostly are run by people from my Company. The drinks stall get the most business which is quite predictable. 


Glad to have a chance to be here to explore this prestigious yacht club. Being here makes me feel like a High Net Worth individual.  


My boss even went all out to chartered a yacht - the Clipper 40 for networking purpose. It's good to be rich.


Went on board to enjoy my lunch. 
 

At the upper deck enjoying the breeze and view.


The exciting wake-boarding begins. 


Carpe Diem. Seize the day. My favorite saying.  

  
So this is West Side Jam. Click here to read on who has won. 

No comments: