Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things I've won in the month of February

On this special leap day, I'm so happy to post the things that I've won and gotten this month. This is a lucky month for me indeed! ^^ 


7th Feb 2012 - Mum collected the prize on my behalf from BLACKMORES. I received an e-mail on 29 Dec 2011 announcing that I've won the Grand prize of week 2's Blackmores Shoo Away the Achoo Facebook contest! I joined this contest by sharing my thoughts in the blank bubbles of the three person in the jam packed lift when someone let out a thunderous sneeze. The wordings in blue is what I've submitted in as I tried to put myself into this situation. No one likes falling sick. Especially in stressful Singapore whereby even if we are sick, we still try to force ourselves to go to work. For the S$100 worth of products, I'm so fortunate that I'm able to choose what I wanted out of the wide range of products they have on their website. So I gotten myself two bottles of Bio C Chewables and one bottle of Ginkgo Forte 2000. With these, I'm able to prevent myself from falling sick easily and also boost my memory. Such great products. 


On the same day, my mum also went to collect a $5 Marina Bay Link Mall Cashcard which I've also won from their Facebook Flip & Win week 3 contest. Received their email to me on 3rd  Feb 2012.  



21st Feb 2012 - Gotten this Swarovski pen from my Company's recruitment drive during the Recruitment Awareness Week (RAW). The idea is simple, just need to provide 8 leads to them for follow-up and it didn't end there, if the candidate from this referral listing gets contracted within 3 months, I can even be entitled to a S$100 shopping voucher. Oh, actually not to me but my FSC as I cheated and used her code to take part in this. 


25th Feb 2012 - This Sony Insulated Flask came just at the right time as my red metal water bottle was spoil. By the way, the flower beside it is just for decorative purpose and is not one of my free gifts. Haha. Gotten this at the Sony Days 2012 Fair at Suntec. Exclusively for the first 1,500 members who went down and no minimum purchase required.

Of all the prizes I've won so far, the BEST has got to be an iPad 2 which I have longed to win for so long and I eventually got it! I will blog about it soon. So, although there's no free lunch in this world, there's lots of opportunities to get free things and win prizes if one would just put in a bit more effort. Don't need to envy me, just participate!  

2 comments:

zzanyy said...

Lucky you! Congrats!

ChewyJas said...

Thank you ! :)