Saturday, November 26, 2011

OpenRice : Shopping and Movie Vouchers redemption + Nuffnang : NAPBA, Here I come !

Jas Jas is a happy blogger. 


I used my 3400 points from writing food reviews at OpenRice to redeem two $50 shopping vouchers and one $28 worth of GV Movie Gift Card. Yay. Can start to go shopping and movies for Christmas with the vouchers! So happy!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Another happy news which can also be counted as an early Christmas surprise is when I received an e-mail from Jayne (Nuffnang) on the 23rd of November to congrats me for winning the blog contest to attend Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Award! Click here for my winning blog post that I wrote about My Nuffnang Story.


I will be entitled to:
  • One invite to the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011
  • A 3D 2N stay at Putrajaya Marriott, with breakfast included
  • A semi-guided itinerary around destinations in Kuala Lumpur
  • One invite to an exclusive Blog Awards after-party at a secret location in Kuala Lumpur
  • Invite does not include flight ticket to Malaysia

WOW! It was rather unexpected and I'm so excited for this event already! Only thing is I need to get some help with dolling myself up. ^^ 


And I've casted my votes at this page. Deadline for casting votes end at 11.59pm, 27 November 2011. So start voting now! Can't wait to meet and rub shoulders with the rest of the bloggers at the awards night! 

No comments: