Sunday, May 01, 2011

Departure to Bintan - Rest and Relax during Labour Day

The 1st May public holiday comes at the right time! Falls on Sunday making Monday a holiday in lieu, this means I can go for a holiday without having to take leave and no need to let so many people know. Booked for a short trip to Bintan with bf through WTS. I'm totally disappointed with the one who's servicing me. Anyway, that's not the point. The point is I needed this break before I start work for the second super peak period - May.  


Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal - Ready to depart


Getting on board the ferry! 


Wan Sendari


Still early, still sleepy


Haha. Amused by this photo. Raisin bun stuff in bf's mouth.


Was glad that they showed some Mickey Mouse cartoon during our 45 minutes ferry ride.


Finally we reached! Yay :)


Many Singaporeans took this long weekend to go there too.


I wanted to show the Bintan Resort flag but bf only managed to took the flag with the word Resort. 


Cute cutting of the trees by the road side. Square top, cone, square top. Taken while on the way to our resort. 


When we reached Nirwana Resort, we were welcome by a long "Bang" as the hotel staff hit this gong.


And this is our refreshing "Welcome drink". Free for all guest who just arrived.





Although I'm not into accounting anymore, I would still like to do a breakdown of some of the expenses that I spent just for this trip.

Taxi Fare from house to Ferry Terminal : $ 21.80

No comments: