Saturday, April 16, 2011

Style Explosion Presented by Tangs + 2/2 gathering at Timbre at The Substation

Tons of goodie bags waiting to be given out
Was happy that I gotten a pair of Style Explosion presented by Vivo City and Tangs as I am a Tangs card member. The event was held at the Amphitheater with free seating. 


Showcasing the latest fashion for the spring/summer season. We are looking forward to what kind of colour combinations and style they will be presenting.


The empty stage. 


Yes, the models is ready and playing the hiding games with us. Spotting them behind the coloured glass windows.


Simple black and white. Zabra style
Trying to look stylish. Wore this to work and got commented on why I looked so formal on a casual Saturday and that I should wear more like this on weekdays. Guess I really should rearranged my wardrobe. I do want to look nice everyday as wearing nice will make one feel good and when one feel good, the whole day would be a good one. However, my wardrobe is totally full. Full of clothes from the last last last Company which I still can wear and don't bear to throw away. 


Bf don't have trouble with clothes. He just grab whatever is reachable on the sofa and wears them. 


A photo of us before the show starts.


Took a short video of an energetic dance before the show starts.



The three stylish dancers. 


 Featuring the relaxed resort-styled tailoring of COAT’S, the back-to-nature spirit of INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION, the ‘Garden Rouche’ romance of MARTINA PINK, and the effortlessly urban collections by SATURDAY, FRED PERRY and SUPERDRY. The models did a great job in presenting the fashions. We enjoyed the show just as much as we enjoyed commenting on their clothes, their shoes and their expression. 

Xin Zhu Fried Bee Hoon
Radish Fried Rice
Roasted Pork Belly Tofu

Our dinner at XiMenDing which cost $36.85 in total. The waitress there were efficient in helping us to refill our free flow Chrysanthemum tea. We don't even have to call for them. The food is quite nice, the plus factors is good enough to cover the not so good points. For example, I find my fried rice quite blend but after adding the sauce of the pork belly tofu, it taste yummy. 


After dinner, we took a short walk at the newly opened Sentosa Boardwall to aids digestions. One part of the  path were lighted with tiny light bulbs on the ground. It just seems like the stars has fallen from the sky. Really pretty. 


And, I went my secondary school gathering at Timbre - The Substation. The number of people showing up was kinda disappointing. Is everyone really so busy? Or maybe there's not much special bonding for the whole class? It's actually so much easier to just decline attending and forget about it but there's a few reasons why I went. I went cause I don't want to be considered dead. I went cause I know it's not easy organising and I wanted to support those people who takes initiative to do so. I went cause there's the bit of curiosity in me that wonders how everyone is after about 8 years of not seeing anyone of them, not even on the street.   

Okay, I enjoyed the accompany and also the live band. They sang songs that I put on my blog! How nice.  Ordered 1 Bulmer's Original Cider and it taste sour. 


Home sweet home. Unpacking and loving the goodie bag from the stylish explosion.

No comments: