Monday, October 11, 2010

Reading The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud

Reading the just borrowed novel at this moment brought back fresh memories of the scenes in the movie Charlie St. Clouds (post) which I've watched last month. It's better that I've watched the movie before reading the novel to avoid further disappointment and as I was reading I can put the casts' face into the storyline too.

The novel definitely let me get an in depth details of what the story is about. Some part was different and cut off away from the movie.

The novel explained more about how Charliec can feel Tess when she was supposed to be "dead". Explained in the book was the reason that people who die suddenly or didn't want to let go can exert a strong physical force and they're the ones who make lights flicker etc. There are many levels in the afterlife.

No comments: