Sunday, October 03, 2010

Lunch at Imperial Treasure - ION

Met Cindy and Stel today at ION Orchard for lunch. As I already had Japanese buffet lunch yesterday, I warned Cindy in advance that I'm not going to have Japanese food today again. So we picked Imperial Treasure. It was long queue outside and we took a queue ticket. Stel arrived just the minute our queue number was being called.


It's really ages since we last meet up. I can't even recall when was the last time we meet and really sit together to chat or shopped around.


Even today, it's only the three of us meeting up only. We chatted about our current jobs, boyfriends, travel plans etc etc.



And I couldn't decide what to eat. So I asked them will I be very silly if I ordered a plate of fried rice that cost $10+? Big difference from eating at hawker which cost only $3. I think they say ok go ahead so I really ordered this fried rice. When it comes, Cindy very cute say to rearrange the fresh prawns on top so that when I took the photo, it will be more obvious. Hehe.



I am very satisfied with my $10+ fried rice. The prawn is clean and fresh without any sights of the black poo poo at the back of the prawn. The bbq pork is real stuff and not those vegetarian pork. I don't like to eat vergetarian char siew which sometimes looks pinkish and taste rubbery. My plate was clean without any grain of rice left. 



Cindy and Stel. They are having noodles which I supposed is Q and nice too.



Our dessert was not so good. Dessert supposed to be sweet but this is sour and bitter. Sour mango with bitter pamelo.

................................................................

We continued to shop until Lis came to join us. Hmm, the shopping habits was slightly different now as they will want to go coach, burberry etc. I don't think I own any of those branded bags but I'm happy with the bag I'm carrying that was bought from Gmarket. :)

.................................................................

Went to Heeren and Lis brought me to this shop at level 3 called aLT. Love this shop. It sells a wide range of merchandise from clothes, make-ups, gadgets, stationery, soft toys etc. Some more, the products are from Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong and even Thailand. I bought myself a conditioning hair spray and a mini FM Radio for bf. :) Happy with my purchase.

No comments: