Sunday, February 07, 2010

Still stuck at Parallel Parking + I love my new computer - 20 inch moniter is the BEST!

2 weeks of not driving is no good. I'm stuck at parallel parking again. Today, we have changed to another private circuit as the one near farm mart is closed down. This private circuit is in an even more isolated place. It's an old army camp with lots of "white houses" but it's bigger. However, during night time cannot do the slope drive as it's just too dark and there's no street lights.

Anyway, after the driving session, went to Sim Lim with bf as he said he's buying some computer stuff for works. Who knows, ended up we both bought a new set of CPU + 20 inch moniter + Free keyboard and mouse. The CPU is self put together by the Indian uncle at 5th floor of Sim Lim. Quite cheap but no brand one la. Like Rojak. Different different parts put together. I love the big screen and I do not have to squirm my eyes to see the wordings on my laptop anymore. YAY. One thing I hate is that I have to install every program to the new computer again. That's the most troublesome things to do.






Mine is red. I wanted badly to get a smaller CPU but if I get a smaller CPU, it won't be able to support the graphic card I got. I don't really need a graphic card that is for the gamers but bf insisted I get one so that I can play games with him. Dotz. Bf got the exactly the same set as me but his is orange in colour.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy playing games then =)

kenwooi.com

ChewyJas said...

lol.. thanks any games thats nice to play?