Tuesday, February 02, 2010

CNY Breads and Poker Face CNY Version

Chinese New Year is coming in about one weeks time. Have you noticed most of the shops and supermarkets have been playing some Chinese New Year songs already? Or selling some Chinese New Year merchandises. Have you all went to Chinatown for the sprees already? Even my office Malay auntie have went last saturday but for me, I so far haven't done any Chinese New Year shopping yet. I have two sets of new dress which I haven't wear yet, so I should be keeping them for the New Year. One set is my Christmas present from Cindy and another set I bought myself last year and kept until forget to wear so I think if I want, I will only buy another set. I need not buy the Chinese New Year munchies since that is my mum's job so basically I have nothing to prepare for the Chinese New Year.

Randomly spotted two rather interesting Chinese New Year breads at Four Leaves today while I was buying
their Belgium Waffle.



The two auspicious breads just for the Chinese New Year!



年年有余 和 大吉大利~!

When the creative juice flows, people came up with all sorts of funny ideas. For example the following video that hits a whopping 80,000 + hits in just two days time! This guy is now so famous all over the globe. Presenting Poker Face in Chinese New Year Version by this Malaysian brave guy. For me, I rather not watch the video but listen to the song. It's really very well changed.

No comments: