Sunday, January 24, 2010

Parallel Parking + A Red Carpet Spa Affairs + Jurong Safra's Jacks Place and Bowling @ Chevron

No wonder everyone hates parallel parking and even those who have gotten their license, most of them don't dare to do parallel parking. Seriously, I don't know what my instructor is talking about. Look for the wooden plank then turn left, then reverse, then turn right again. He always asked me to look over the shoulder to see the plank but think I too short or what, I always couldn't see the plank on the road and went over the line too many times. Never mind, practice makes perfect, hopefully, after more tries I will be able to understand and maybe I need to bring a cushion to bring the seat up abit.



Last December, together with the usual Singtel bill, came an invitation for this ultimate Red Carpet Spa Affair. At just S$25+ per person, the program highlights include one 60 minute Spa treat of my choice. It's either slimming therapy, Facial, IPL Hair Removal or Spa Detox. Out of the four, I am most interested with the White Tea Spa Detox. Not only that, there's also a 8-Course High Tea Buffet and a Gift bag (Contains The Singapore Women's Weekly Magazine, Shu Uemura Brightening Cleansing Oil 8ml, Jean Paul Gaultier Frangrance Sample, Palmolive Thermal Spa Shower Gel 250ml, Kotex Feminie Care Kit, Nescafe Body Partner Sachet Pack, Gryphon White Tea Sample Kit, F&N Alive! Cereal Pack, Jacob's Crak's and discount vouchers from Bintan Lagoon Resort, Delcie's Desserts, El Toro, Kbox, OTO Bodycare and XtremeMac).

This is the first time I done a FULL body spa. The Javanese masseur rubbed the white tea mixture (felt like using sandpaper to rub against my skin) all over my body (even the chest area) and later on wrapped me up like a mummy. Then, the bed heated up and I just slept there not moving.



Bowling with the group. H aka cool guy was the top striker. Bf and I aka Honey N the Pooh came in second place tie with Cheryl. It was quite fun overall. After that we went to Clementi coffee shop to sit down and chit chat. They said will be arranging for a day to play L4d2.

No comments: